Thursday, September 19, 2013

Thankful Thursday

It's Thursday, it's Thursday, everybody jump up and down cause it's Thursday!! Or something like that...

Here I am, catching up on what's going on in the blogsphere tonight and I stumble upon this:

 photo 2013-09-17_0010_zps7637b179.jpg


I need more of this in my life, so I decided to link up and tell you guys what I am thankful for this Thursday:

1. It's been a rough few months at work for me. It started to take it's toll on me, not just only at work but at home. So, I am thankful for a husband who "gets" me. He has a way of helping me to see the positive side, even when I don't want to. 

 photo photo6_zps2a0c5d56.png


2. Ok, rough at work, add back to school stress. YIKES! But, so thankful that my kids are my kids, that I have been graced to parent them. It gets rough sometimes but there are so many parents that have it much tougher than me. So, I am thankful for mannerable (if that's a word), well behaved children. 

3. My first 2 thankfuls above were more enjoyable because of music. I am thankful for music. For the past couple of months, I have been enjoying the Tarzan soundtrack. Yeah, I know...but my daughter and I love watching that movie together. Anytime I can sing along with Phil Collins is a really good time. Here, take a listen:




4. It's a great feeling to have an open forum where you can type words that, hopefully, inspire others. That's what we as bloggers have the opportunity to do. So, I am thankful for this blog and those they I come into because of it. 

5. Rounding out my list of thankfuls, drum roll please....

Oh. My. Goodness. If you have not tried this ice cream, please excuse yourself, head to the nearest grocery store and get it. Get 2. When all else fails, this can get me going...usually going extra hard at the gym but going nevertheless. 



post signature

5 comments:

  1. I am SO thankful for music... I think some days it can get me right where I need to be.. It's like a breath of fresh air! I am so glad someone else gets that!! Thank you for linking up today! I hope to see you again next week! Isnt it nice to focus on the good some days

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for hosting such a great linkup! Will definitely be back next week.

      Delete
  2. Ok that ice cream looks amazing! Hence why I need to stay away from it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alicia,
      I try to stay away, but there are those moments....and then afterwards I am working til exhausted in the gym. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. Yah #5 - that's my favorite kind of ice cream, too. :)

    ReplyDelete